Support the Press
Take advantage of exclusive sales and discounts by signing on for our email newsletters and special announcements. We offer a gift service that includes personalized bookplates and mailings.
PURCHASE A SPECIAL EDITION
With a minimum order of 100 copies of any new title prior to printing, we can prepare a special presentation page (including text of your choice and your logo if desired) in the front of the book, perfect for corporate, institutional, and individual gift-giving.
SPONSOR A DONOR-NAMED SERIES
Book series may be named for and sponsored by individuals, institutions, foundations, corporations, or centers and are usually defined by the subject matter that most clearly reflects, honors, and perpetuates the ideals and interests of the funding sponsor. These series are supported in a variety of ways, depending on the wishes of the sponsor: endowments, revolving accounts, or per-title subventions.
SPONSOR A BOOK
Individuals, foundations, institutions, and others may also sponsor a particular book in which they have an interest, or to honor or memorialize a friend or family member. With a gift that helps maintain high production values while keeping the book affordable, a personalized inscription of the sponsor’s choosing is presented in the front of the book.
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
All gifts to Texas A&M University Press contribute toward the $4 billion goal of the University’s Lead by Example campaign, the largest higher education fundraising campaign in Texas history and third largest in the nation among public universities. Those who commit to helping reach this goal share a common belief in the power of education and in the future of Texas A&M as a world-class public institution. Funding priorities for the Press include:
- State-of-the-art publishing and distribution technology platforms, including website development, enterprise software, distribution software
- Warehouse automation for Texas Book Consortium book distribution and growth
- Endowed funding for editorial and leadership positions, which will lay the foundation to allow the Press to serve more Texans
- Endowed funding for donor-named publishing programs in areas of University strength
- Funding for donor-named undergraduate internships and graduate fellowships in book publishing to prepare the next generation for excellence and innovation in scholarly and regional publishing
To learn more about supporting the Press, email [email protected]
THE ADVANCEMENT BOARD
The Texas A&M University Press Advancement Board, a group of former students and other friends of the Press who support the Press and its mission, provide ideas, encouragement, and tangible support for the Press’s publishing programs. They meet twice a year to discuss fundraising strategies and development plans.
The mission of the Texas A&M University Press Advancement Board is to support the mission of the Press, promote awareness and recognition of the Press, and assist in bringing outside funding to the Press.